Tuesday

lucky me..

someone that never happens to be silent..i mean sometimes it happen..but rarely so sudden..suddenly disappear..if u were me..u must freak out a lil bit ayte? dat person didn't reply ur texts..didn't return your calls..b*****it u r super busy..it's not like u r the prime minister of even Malaysia..why do i care??!! i neva did care anymore eversince..remember?? but wut if u were me..i think u'll felt as much as i was..taknak kawan?? fine!! say it out loud..i'll accept it as it is..i neva want to become ur friends thou..after this, even if u really are dying..or even dead..i don't think i'll response to the call..ever!! sorry boy..everybody hits their stride..u already hit urs!! bai bro!! see u in heaven..kalau jumpa..

wuts with the "lucky me" ? lucky coz i'm not in luv with u anymore..so my worries is not as much as i lost someone..just..marah sangattt..i thought u were dead okeh..why don't u just be dead..easy for me..n for u..
bai kali kedua!

No comments: