Wednesday

decided!!

to fill-up my life with valuable things..since i don't have any specific hobbies or interest..can you ever imagine someone without hobby or interest like me?? well dear, people like me does exist. prove?? me lah!! degil!!
ok now. back to the point..i'd like to fill it up by studying languages, as much as i can. since my dad already "bakar" my keyboard i think..coz i can't see it anywhere in the house. yea, as a muslim i suppose not to play instruments laa. tapi ayah, hobi je la!! but then it's ok. he thought i want to play it in public maybe..so..since i know a bit of arabic, shame on you lah being a muslim without knowing arabic kan?? so i'd like to started there..how?? mengaji hari-hari and fahamkan terjemahan Al-Quran la since i never studied arabic language kn.
soo..mission of the year...ARABIC languages!! go go chayo ain!! next year korean plak, coz i was planning with my buddy to have practical training there...insyaAllah..pray for the best of me guys!! luv!! muacks!! (^.^)

**nampak sangat jarang mengaji..
**biarlah..ko ade??!! ;p

No comments: