Tuesday

sama

sama punya cerita...

u called your other friends and you say.."hi dude!! miss u today"
and u never call me to said that...

u always find time to hang out with your other friends
and u never want to hang out with me, u said "don't know yet", "let me think about it"...

u buy something for your other friends, pay for them sometime
and u never even spent a cent on me...

u wishes almost all of your friends birthday
and for years u haven't wish me...

u tell your other friends everything
and u tell me nothing, keeps your privacy...

if you're talking with me on the phone, but then there's a call in u ask me to wait so that u can pick-up the call
and u didn't pick-up my calls sometimes, u even cancel my calls...

and then still u said..."sama je i layan semua kawan-kawan i, i memang macam ni.."

samalah sangat kan? stupidos would believe that.

*people hid their true feelings and pretend to be kind, cause they afraid of losing benefits on you. so, be smart. handle it right. :)



No comments: